The Office takes charge of the effective and economical Implementation of Health related services & programs. Develop and formulate plans and strategies in the Prevention and occurrence of diseases and be in the Frontline of health services during and aftermath of Calamities, man-made or natural.
Rural Health Office
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
|To be updated||To be updated||Download/View|
Provide quality care to improve the quality of life through promotion, preservation or restoration of the delivery of the health services and facilities especially the poor.
- To achieve improvement in health.
- To improve the general health states of the population.
- To reduce morbidity, morality, disability and complication from general disease.
- To eliminate and eradicate public health problems.
- To promote healthy lifestyle.
- To promote the health nutrition of families and special populations.
- To promote environmental health and sustainable development.
- To formulate strategies to achieve health goal.
- Under five clinic
- Family Planning
- Nutrition / Operation Timbang
- Dental Care
- Health Education
- Environmental Sanitation Services
- Management & Treatment of Diarrheal Cases
- Management & Treatment of Tuberculosis Cases
- Management & Treatment of Leprosy Cases
- Management & Treatment of Schistosomiasis
- Renal Disease Control Program
- Management & Treatment of Pneumonia Cases
- Management of Minor Surgical Cases
- Management of Medico Legal Cases
- Pre–marriage Counseling
- Consultation & Treatment
- Operation Tuli
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Outreach Services (Barangays)
- Laboratory Services:
- CBC/Platelet Count = P100.00
- Urinalysis = P125.00
- Fecalysis = P125.00
- Sputum Exam (AFB) = P125.00
- Blood Typing = P20.00